When searching for Georgetown restaurants, look no further. Replenish mind, body and soul with two revitalizing dining options. Introducing our new independent dining venues.
The Caucus Room is a modern day American interpretation of a French brasserie, capturing the perfect mix of modern elegance and casual warmth. This Georgetown restaurant opens onto a European Courtyard through grand French glass doors. The menu is divided into interesting categories of boards, skillets, chilled, daily butcher cuts and old-but-new, capitalizing on fresh seasonal products as shared plates or big plates.
- Monday - Friday 6:30 AM - 10:45 AM
- Saturday & Sunday 7:00 AM - 10:45 AM
- Monday - Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Monday - Friday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday - closed
The name literally means vault. Bóveda is a Latin Speakeasy located in the West End neighborhood of Washington, D.C. and is properly chaotic, casual and affordable. Bóveda is the clandestine destination for vibrant eclectic music, unique cocktails, and inspired modern Latin American dishes. Diners and imbibers may enjoy various seating areas within the intimate space including raised booths, banquettes, communal tables, a lounge, a neighborhood bar, and a tavern-esque private area.
Join us at Bóveda for lunch, dinner and late night drinks and bites all days of the week.
- Monday - Friday 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Monday - Sunday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Late Night Menu
- Monday - Sunday 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday 4:00 PM - 12 AM